Discover Yoga with our new class for beginners
Whether you’re brand new to yoga or returning after a break, this class is for you. Learn:-
- correct physical alignment for maintaining and moving between asanas
- to synchronise breath and movement
- to prepare your muscles and joints for asana practice
- pranayama breathing techniques to build, balance and release energy
- standing, seated, prone, supine and balancing postures
- mindfulness and relaxation techniques
Barbara Basalgète has been a devoted student of yoga for 6 years, recently completing her 200-hour teacher training program with Maryam Ovissi and Jafar Alexander at Art Yoga Studio. She empowers and protects her students in their practice with intelligent sequencing, creating a safe space for them to explore their own boundaries. An expert in juicing and Reiki II certified, she believes in approaching well-being from a holistic point of view.
Geraldine Hardy started practicing yoga sixteen years ago. It has been a constant companion in her life during a stressful career in business. Recently, she consciously decided to change her life path and completed the 200-hour RYT at Art Yoga Nice, in partnership with Beloved Yoga. She draws her inspiration from her experience in dance and yoga lineages such as Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Iyengar.
check out the class page